Desert Tech COVID-19 Safety & Precautions
The Steps Desert Tech Takes to Protect You and Your Family
Desert Tech Response to COVID-19, the Coronavirus
In response to significant concerns among our customers about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the Coachella Valley, we want to let our customers know about the precautions Desert Tech is taking and the services we are offering during these times:
- Desert Tech is offering add-on air sanitation and anti-viral cleaning and filtering equipment/products for your air conditioning and heating systems. This equipment uses filters and UV light to filter out and kill viruses, bacteria, spores, mold, and other airborne pathogens and on surfaces. We have secured a variety of this type of add-on purifiers. Please be aware that, as with many items at this time, quantities are limited and are distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- The health of our customers and our employees is our top priority and so we have taken the following steps:
- If our employees are not feeling well, we are requiring them to stay home and seek medical attention consistent with CDC and World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines.
- In 90% of service calls, our technicians need not enter your home. You need only allow them access to your garage, yard space, or rooftop to carry out their tasks.
- Our technicians are following strict sanitization procedures and will wear N95 rated face masks, face shields, and gloves.
- As part of servicing your equipment, Desert Tech has secured a limited supply of N95 face masks that we will made available to existing Desert Tech customers at a nominal fee. These are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
If you have any questions about our safety and sanitation policies, would like to add whole-home air filtering and sanitation product to your existing air conditioning and heating system, or would like to find out about acquiring an N95 face mask, please call us at (760) 327-2501.